These Terms of Service Web Solutions (the “Agreement”) are an agreement between IIWHosting.com (Legal Name Insight Innovative Solution), ("IIW Hosting" or “us” or “our”) and you (“User” or “you” or “your”). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Web Designing, Web Development, SEO, SEM, ORM, any web solutions that can be classified under webmaster products and services made available by IIWHosting and of the IIWHosting.com website (collectively, the “Services”). By using the Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Services.
1. During the project briefing, it is client’s responsibility to provide us with clear guidelines along with the flow or specific details you may require. When such details are not provided, we will proceed with our understanding
of your requirements and quote accordingly.
2. At a later stage, should a discrepancy arises, it may lead to additional costs to accommodate the changes. Thus, it is essential that you clarify every aspect of your website development and ensure that you have been quoted on the right requirements.
3. Once proposal has been finalised, any additions, changes or enhancements in the functionality or design of the project will affect the proposal and may incur additional cost and a revised delivery date.
4. All additional work, over and above the estimates is charged separately. Under no circumstances will IIW Hosting be liable for any delays caused by change in the project brief
5. Any complexity related to specific deliverable, must be advised in advance and included in the proposal for costing purposes. We operate in good faith and rely on our clients to disclose the full picture of their expectations.
6. Any discrepancy arising due to unclear requirements or expectations will not be borne by IIW Hosting .
7. website content and all related materials need to be provided to us within the first two weeks of starting the project. Any delays thereafter may delay the project and may incur additional charges if it goes beyond reasonable timeframe.
1. Homepage Design : Once the site design is approved by the client, usually via email consent, the design is considered ready for implementation. Should the client wish to make changes to a design they have approved, those
changes are billable at our standard hourly rates.
2. Content Architecture : Once site outline/content architecture is approved by the client, usually via email consent, the site navigation is considered ready for implementation. Combined with the approved graphic design, this becomes the site structure. Once we build this structure per client approval, any subsequent changes are billable at our standard hourly rate.
3. Content : Provision of content is customer's responsibility, unless specifically negotiated ahead of time as part of the project proposal. Copy for all website pages and links needs to be delivered digitally and should be carefully proof-read by the client. Two rounds of revisions will be provided free of charge. Subsequent revisions will be billable at our regular hourly rate.
4. Content development : IIW Hosting provides basic content modification services at no additional cost.This includes only grammar editing and spelling correction. Should the client wish IIW Hosting to develop content for the project, the same is billable at our Content writiing rate. Development of content is accomplished via IIW Hosting team interviewing the client about the topic areas to be addressed on their web pages. IIW Hosting then composes appropriate copy, submits to the client for review, edit, and approval. Approved copy is then posted to the web pages.
5. Graphical content :Images outside of the website design must be provided in digital form or in a form that can be easily scanned, unless otherwise provided for in customer contract. Subsequent revisions will be billable at our Graphic designing hourly rate.
6. Stock Photography Payment Obligations : Stock photography includes most photos and/or images not provided by the client. Stock photography purchased on behalf of client for use in website development is billable. This amount is separate from the amount quoted for website design and development. We will solicit client approval and communicate the price before purchasing as most pictures are expensive.
7. Database Implementation : Entry of data for database applications is considered client's responsibility. Entry of data by IIW Hosting is billable, unless otherwise provided for in customer’s contract.
8. Testing :IIW Hosting will test and correct Deliverables using commercially reasonable efforts before providing Deliverables to Client.
9. Technical Support : We offer phone support to our clients. We do not normally bill for technical support depending on the source of the problem, its severity, and our time invested. If IIW Hosting is not the source of the problem, technical support may be billable.
3.Training and Tutorials
1. Customer service is an integral part of our business strategy, all of our projects include a one-time complimentary training session in order for our clients to better make use of their new web technology.
2. Additional training hours can be purchased at our standard hourly rate or applied against your existing maintenance contract.
4.Application E-Commerce and Custom Development
1. IIW Hosting cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility
lies with the client in ensuring that all software is functioning correctly before use.
2. Any scripts, cgi applications or software (unless specifically agreed) written by IIW Hosting remain the copyright of IIW Hosting and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of IIW Hosting.
3. Where applications or sites are developed on servers not recommended by IIW Hosting, the client is expected to provide or seek any information, additional software, support or co-operation pertaining to the server required in order for the application to be correctly developed. Where large applications are to be developed, it is the client’s responsibility to provide a suitable testing environment which is identical to the final production environment.
4. The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by IIW Hosting before being made generally available for use. Where “bugs”, errors or other issues are found after the site is live, IIW Hosting will endeavor (but is not obliged to) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief.
5.websites with Proprietary Source Code
1. Should client contract with IIW Hosting to write custom code for a website application, this code is not transferable to a new developer or host. Custom written source code is considered the property of IIW Hosting Web Development
and cannot be shared with other developers. Clients are granted a license to use custom software code while on IIW Hosting servers only. IIW Hosting Web Development retains ownership of the code.
2. IIW Hosting will install software for the client’s use that has been built by a third party. Examples include Wordpress blog software, FCK editor software, shopping carts, photo galleries, etc. In these instances, clients will be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party who owns the software, and may use the software as a licensee only. No ownership rights of any kind are transferred to the client.
3. Access to or transfer of proprietary source code could result in a security risk to IIW Hosting and its clients who are running similar pieces of code. In order to provide custom software development services, clients give us access to private and/or sensitive information, trade secrets, proprietary pricing and business methods. If clients believed that we may be sharing this information with outside developers, they could lose faith that we are protecting their proprietary information. Therefore, neither access nor transfer of any code built for any purpose that is unique and not commonly and publicly available can be granted. Should client want us to build software to run on another server, it must be disclosed upfront and specifically contracted for.
4.website components that ARE transferable to another host include html code, graphics, logos, pictures, navigation, text, and the data residing within a database (but not the code). Hourly fees will apply for any special work that needs to be done to transfer those parts of website that do not violate the other paragraphs in this section.
6. EVALUATION AND ACCEPTANCE
1. Approval Periods: Client shall, within 7 business days after receiving each Deliverable, notify IIW Hosting in writing of any failure to comply with the specification of the Project Proposal or of any other objections, corrections
or changes required.
2. IIW Hosting shall, within 7 business days of receiving Client's notification, correct and submit a revised Deliverable to Client.
3. Client shall, within 7 business days of receiving a revised Deliverable, either approve the corrected version or make further changes. If after 3 corrections by IIW Hosting, Client finds the Deliverables are not acceptable, Client may terminate this agreement subject to the termination clauses of this Agreement.
4. If Client fails to provide approval or comments during any approval period, those Deliverables will be considered approved and accepted. All objections, corrections and changes shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
7. Copyright Infringements
IIW Hosting cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client. We reserve the right to refuse any material of a copyrighted nature unless adequate proof is given of permission to use such material.
IIW Hosting reserves the right to alter or completely withdraw free maintenance period for a particular order in case the order has been pending for a very long time due to improper cooperation from the client resulting in an increased production cost.
9.website Maintenance Terms
1. The updates that are done on a website beyond the free maintenance period will be chargeable on an hourly basis.
2. For maintenance will be a regular occurrence, you can buy a prepaid maintenance contract that affords a discounted hourly rate. If need be, we can customize a maintenance plan for your particular needs, but no plan is required.
Basic Annual Maintenance Package Terms:
1. All maintenance packages are for a minimum of 12 months period
2. Maintenance packages are billed as per the client's choice of payment cycle.
3. Packages are designed to serve minor website maintenance tasks only. For Larger projects or updates please contact your Account Manager.
4. IIW Hosting employs fair use policy, which means that although we don’t formally transfer over any unused time to the next month or formally accumulate unused man-hours, we do understand that your needs may change from month to month, and we allow flexibility in good faith sometimes.
5. Any extra hours used will be billed separately
6. Support requests need to be sent via email to email@example.com from your registered email id
7. Any urgent tasks will be charged separately
8. The package is auto renewed every year on its anniversary date.
IIW Hosting recommends all its clients to host their websites internally with us as we would be able to provide guarantees only in cases where the clients websites are hosted in servers managed by IIW Hosting. IIW Hosting cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of this service, or for loss of turnover, sales, revenue, profits or indirect, consequential or special loss.
11.Sites NOT Hosted by IIW Hosting
Should client decide to host their site on another server, IIW Hosting cannot guarantee the all elements of the site will work. IIW Hosting will make a reasonable effort to research the problem on the foreign platform to let the client know what we think the problem is. However, we cannot take responsibility for problems caused by or on another hosting server, including but not limited to email, FTP, SSL, database, server software, and site security issues. If IIW Hosting believes it will take a significant amount of time to fix the problem, we will advise the client before proceeding. 2. In most cases, fixing problems on a foreign hosting server is billable.
1. A deposit of 50% is required from any new client before the project will be carried out unless an alternative contract or proposal specifies a different amount. Once a website has been designed and completed the final balance of
payment is then due in accordance with our payment terms. There are no exceptions to this, i.e if the client decides they no longer want the site, as they have commissioned the work and paid a deposit they are still obliged to
pay for the work that has been done. Nonpayment will result in legal action being taken if necessary.
2. It is the IIW Hosting policy that any outstanding accounts for work carried out by IIW Hosting or its affiliates are required to be paid in full, no later than 30 days from the date of the invoice unless by prior arrangement with IIW Hosting.
3. Once a deposit is paid and work completed you are obliged to pay the balance of payment in full. We will contact clients via email and telephone to remind them of such payments if they are not received when due.
4. If accounts are not settled or IIW Hosting have not been contacted regarding the delay, access to the related website may be denied and web pages removed, we may then seek legal assistance to recover losses.
5. After payment, IIW Hosting will still post outstanding content AT NO CHARGE for 3 months or the free maintenance period (if applicable) whichever is greater.
6. Invoices: All invoices are payable within 5 days of receipt of the same. Invoices shall list any expenses and additional costs as separate items.
7. Late Fee: Late payment charges of 10 % invoice value will be charged on the overdue balances.
8. Collection Expenses: Client shall pay all collection or legal fees caused by late payments.
9. Monthly maintenance package fees require credit card payment only. No other forms of payment will be accepted for monthly maintenance.
10. Late payment charges will be applied on overdue invoices.
11. Incase the client's cheque get dishonoured then we do not present the same, insted client needs to make arrangement for other modes of payment and we will courier the cheque back to the client.
12. More than three missed payments in a year may attract termination of the package and the client will need to pay immediately the entire remaining amount on the package.
13. There are absolutely no refunds for any fees related to the monthly maintenance package.
14. Depending upon the nature of the website changes, prepayment may be required. Should the client be invoiced after the changes are completed, the invoice is due upon reciept.
15. If payment is not received within 30 days, the maintenance changes may be taken down until payment is received.
Client will pay IIW Hosting expenses, including but not limited to:
(a)Incidental and out-of-pocket expenses at cost plus
(b)Any meetings arranged at the client's location in addition to the free meetings as prescribed in the order will be considered as Paid meetings and hence will be chargeable.
(c)Travel expenses, other than normal commuting, but including airfare and rental vehicles, with client approval.
14.CHANGES TO PROJECT SCOPE
1. Change Request: If Client wants to change the Scope of Work after acceptance of this Agreement, Client shall send IIW Hosting a written Change Order describing the requested changes in detail. Within 14 working hours of receiving
a Change Order, IIW Hosting will respond with a statement proposing time scale, additional fees, changes to delivery dates, and any modification to the Terms and Conditions. IIW Hosting will evaluate each Change Order at its standard
rate and charges.
2. Major Change: If Client requests are at or near 20% percent of the time required to produce Deliverables, or the value of the Scope of Services, IIW Hosting shall be entitled to submit a new and separate Proposal to Client for written approval. IIW Hosting shall not begin work on the revised services until he receives a fully signed revised proposal and any additional fees.
3. Minor Change: If Client requests are not Major Changes, Client will be billed on a time and materials basis at IIW Hosting's hourly rate . Such charges shall be in addition to all other amount payable under this Agreement, despite any maximum budget, contract price or final price identified. IIW Hosting may extend or modify any delivery schedule or deadlines in the Agreement as may be required by such changes.
4. Acceptance/Rejection: Client will have 14 days to respond in writing accepting or rejecting the new proposal. If Client rejects the proposal, IIW Hosting will not be obligated to perform any services beyond those in the original Agreement.
1. IIW Hosting Delays: IIW Hosting shall use all reasonable efforts to meet the Work Plan and Milestones delivery schedule. IIW Hosting may extend the due date for any Deliverable by giving written notice to Client. The total of all
extensions shall not exceed 21 days.The client must recognize that at times there may be unforeseen circumstances that will delay the development process, particularly with reference to the integration of third party software.
We will try our best to complete the project as agreed in the proposal. As long as it is within a reasonable period, the client agrees not to penalize us for any genuine delay, when every effort to keep the project on the proposed
schedule is taken.
2. Client Delays: Client shall use all reasonable efforts to provide needed information, materials and approvals. Any delay by Client will result in a day-for-day extension of the due date for all Deliverables.Where clients decide to organise their own hosting, we should be consulted before finalising the type of hosting and database, as it should meet the requirements of the technology used for the development. Please note that we’ll require full access with hosting support for testing and deploying the application. IIW Hosting will not be liable for any delays or errors caused by direct or indirect actions of the hosting company.
3. General Delays: Any delay caused by conditions beyond the reasonable control of the parties shall not be considered a breach and will result in a day-for-day extension any performance due. Each party shall use reasonable efforts to notify the other party, in writing, of a delay. Conditions beyond the reasonable control of the parties include, but are not limited to, natural disasters, acts of government after the date of agreement, power failure, fire, flood, acts of God, labor disputes, riots, acts of war, terrorism and epidemics.
Client acknowledges that it is responsible for performing the following in a reasonable and timely manner:
(a)Provide Client Content in a form suitable for use in the Deliverables without further preparation by IIW Hosting, unless otherwise specified in the Project Proposal;
(b)Proofread all Deliverables. Client will be charged for correcting errors after the acceptance of any Deliverable;
(c)Make decisions regarding other parties.
17.ACCREDITATION AND PROMOTION
1. Accreditation: IIW Hosting shall be entitled to place accreditation, as a hyperlink or otherwise, in the form, size and location as incorporated by IIW Hosting in the Deliverables on each page of the Final Deliverables.
2. Promotion: IIW Hosting retains the right to reproduce, publish and display the Deliverables in IIW Hosting’s portfolios and websites, in galleries, design periodicals and other media or exhibits for the purposes of recognition of creative excellence or professional advancement, and to be credited with authorship of the Deliverables in connection with such uses.
3. Promotional Approval: Either party, subject to the other’s reasonable approval, may describe its role in the Project on its website and in other promotional and marketing materials, and, if not expressly objected to, include a link to the other party’s website.
1. Client’s "Confidential Information" includes information that IIW Hosting should reasonably believe to be confidential. IIW Hosting's "Confidential Information" includes the source code of any IIW Hosting Tools. All material considered
confidential by either party shall be designated as confidential.
2. Confidential Information shall not be disclosed to third parties and shall only used as needed to perform this Agreement.
3. Confidential Information shall not include any information that is already known by the recipient, becomes publicly known through no fault of the recipient, or is received from a third party without a restriction on disclosure
19. RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES
1. Independent Contractor: IIW Hosting is an independent contractor. IIW Hosting shall determine, in its sole discretion, the manner and means by which the Services are accomplished.
2. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by this Agreement. Neither party is authorized to act as agent or bind the other party except as expressly stated in this Agreement.
3. IIW Hosting and the work product or Deliverables prepared by IIW Hosting shall not be deemed a work for hire as defined under Copyright Law.
4. All rights granted to Client are contractual in nature and are expressly defined by this Agreement. Design Agents.
5. IIW Hosting shall be allowed to use third parties as independent contractors in connection with the Services (“Design Agents”). IIW Hosting shall remain fully responsible for Design Agents’ compliance with this Agreement.
6. No Exclusivity: This Agreement does not create an exclusive relationship between the parties. Client is free to engage others to perform services of the same or similar nature to those provided by IIW Hosting, and IIW Hosting shall be entitled to offer and provide design services to others, solicit other clients and otherwise advertise the services offered by IIW Hosting.
20.REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
1. By Client :IIW Hosting represents and warranty to Client that:
(a) To the best of Client’s knowledge, use of the Client Content does not infringe the rights of any third party;
(b) Client shall comply with the terms and conditions of any licensing agreements which govern the use of Third Party Materials;
(c) Client will obtain all necessary and appropriate rights and licenses to grant license to IIW Hosting to use Third Party Materials.
2. By IIW Hosting :Client represents and warrants to IIW Hosting that:
(a)IIW Hosting will provide the Services identified in the Agreement in a professional and workmanlike manner;
(b) IIW Hosting shall secure all necessary rights, title, and interest in and to the Final Deliverables, including IIW Hosting Tools, sufficient for IIW Hosting to grant the intellectual property rights provided in this Agreement;
(c) To the best of IIW Hosting’s knowledge, the Deliverables will not violate the rights of any third parties;
(d) If Client or third parties modify the Deliverables or use the Deliverables outside of the scope or purpose of this Agreement, all representations and warranties of IIW Hosting shall be void.
3. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IIW Hosting MAKES NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER.
4. IIW Hosting EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS OR GOVERNMENT RULES OR REGULATIONS APPLICABLE TO THE PROJECT.
21.INDEMNIFICATION AND LIABILITY
1. By Client: Client shall indemnify IIW Hosting from any and all damages, liabilities, costs, losses, expenses or attorney fees arising out of any claim, demand, or action by a third party arising out of any breach of Client’s
responsibilities or obligations, representations or warranties under this Agreement. IIW Hosting shall promptly notify Client in writing of any third party claim or suit. Client shall have the right to fully control the defense
and any settlement of such claim or suit.
2. By IIW Hosting: CIn the case of a third party lawsuit or proceeding based on a claim that Deliverables breach the third party’s intellectual property rights, and it is determined that such infringement has occurred, IIW Hosting may at its own expense, replace any infringing content with non-infringing content.
3. Limitation of Liability: THE SERVICES AND THE WORK PRODUCT OF IIW Hosting ARE SOLD “AS IS.” IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF IIW Hosting, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DESIGN AGENTS AND AFFILIATES (“IIW Hosting PARTIES”), TO CLIENT FOR DAMAGES FOR ANY AND ALL CAUSES WHATSOEVER, AND CLIENT’S MAXIMUM REMEDY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE NET PROFIT OF IIW Hosting. IN NO EVENT SHALL IIW Hosting BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST DATA OR CONTENT, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE MATERIALS OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY IIW Hosting, EVEN IF IIW Hosting HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
22.RIGHTS TO FINAL ART
1. License: IIW Hosting grants to Client a non-exclusive, perpetual and worldwide license to use and display the Final Deliverables in accordance with this Agreement. The rights granted to Client are for use of the Final Deliverables
in its original form only. Client may not change, create derivative works or extract portions of the Final Deliverables.
2. Liquidation for unlicensed use: Additional use of any Deliverables by Client outside the scope of the license granted above requires additional fees. IIW Hosting shall be entitled to further compensation equal to 100% percent of the total original Project fee unless otherwise agreed in writing by both parties.
In the event of non-payment, IIW Hosting shall be entitled to pursue all remedies under law and equity.
23.RIGHTS TO DELIVERABLES OTHER THAN FINAL ART
1. Client Content: Client Content is the exclusive property of the Client. Client grants IIW Hosting a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use, reproduce, modify, display and publish the Client Content solely in connection
with IIW Hosting’s performance of the Services and limited promotional uses of the Deliverables as authorized in this Agreement.
2. Preliminary Works: IIW Hosting retains all rights in and to all Preliminary Works. Client shall return all Preliminary Works to IIW Hosting within thirty (30) days of completion of the Services.
3. IIW Hosting Tools: All IIW Hosting Tools are and shall remain the exclusive property of IIW Hosting. IIW Hosting grants Client a non-exclusive, non-transferable, perpetual, worldwide license to use the IIW Hosting Tools solely to the extent necessary with the Final Deliverables for the Project.
1. Warranty Period: During the first 1 month following expiration of this Agreement, IIW Hosting shall provide up to 3 hours of Support Services at no additional cost to Client. Support Services means commercially reasonable technical
support and assistance to maintain and update the Deliverables, including correcting any errors or Deficiencies.
2. Requests for additional support will be billed on a time and materials basis at IIW Hostings standard rate.
3. Maintenance Period: After the Warranty Period expires and at Client’s option, IIW Hosting will provide Support Services for the following 3 months for IIW Hosting’s hourly fees
4. No Enhancements: The services in the Warranty Period and the Maintenance Period do not include enhancements to the Project or other services outside the scope of the Proposal.
5. Technology support of additional 5 working hours is given to all medium and large size projects, for any basic modification or changes, which may be utilised for up to a period of one month after the delivery. Please note that these support hours are not applicable if the design or coding or any other aspect of the website has been altered by anyone other than the IIW Hosting team.
1.During the Maintenance Period, Client may request that IIW Hosting develop enhancements to the Deliverables. IIW Hosting shall exercise commercially reasonable efforts to prioritize IIW Hosting’s resources to create such enhancements.
2.Client understands IIW Hosting may have preexisting obligations that may delay requested enhancements.
3.IIW Hosting shall provide any enhancements shall be provided on a time and materials basis at at IIW Hostings standard rate.
4.Alterations: Alteration of any Deliverable is prohibited without the express permission of IIW Hosting.
5.IIW Hosting will be given the first opportunity to make the required alterations. Unauthorized alterations shall constitute additional use and will be billed accordingly.
26.website Designing/Development Cancellation
If site design and development work has already begun (such as creating a design concept), then the down payment is non-refundable. IIW Hosting my elect at its sole discretion to offer a partial refund depending upon the circumstances.
27. Withholding Delivery
IIW Hosting may withhold delivery and transfer of ownership of any current work if accounts are not current or overdue invoices are not paid in full. All grants of any license to use or transfer ownership of any intellectual property rights under this Agreement are conditioned on full payment, including all outstanding Additional Costs, Expenses, Fees, or any other charges.
28.TERM AND TERMINATION
1. Termination for Insolvency: Either party may terminate this agreement at any time, on written notice to the other party, if the other party ceases to conduct business in its normal course; makes an assignment for the benefit
of creditors; is liquidated or otherwise dissolved; becomes insolvent; files a petition in bankruptcy; or a receiver, trustee, or custodian is appointed for it.
2. Termination by Mutual Agreement: This agreement my be terminated by the mutual agreement of the parties.
3. Termination for Convenience: Either party may terminate this agreement at any time and for any reason on 21 days prior written notice to the other party. If Client terminates the Agreement under this section, IIW Hosting shall, at Clients reasonable discretion, complete any work assigned or scheduled during the notice period in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
4. Termination Fees: In the event of termination, Client shall pay IIW Hosting for the Services performed through the date of termination in the amount of a prorated portion of the fees due.Client shall pay all Expenses, Fees, and Additional Costs incurred through the date of termination.
5. Intellectual Property: If Client terminates and on full payment of compensation, IIW Hosting grants Client right and title as provided by this Agreement with respect to those Deliverables provided and accepted by Client as of the date of termination.
6. Confidential Information: On expiration or termination of this Agreement:
(a) each party shall return or, at the disclosing party’s request, destroy the Confidential Information of the other party, and
(b) all rights and obligations regarding Confidential Information shall survive.
7. In case Client need to cancel the auto annual renewal, please inform us in writing at least one month prior to the renewal date.
8. Ongoing term: For any reason if the Client decides to terminate an on-going maintenance package then they will need to pay the balance amount of the remaining month.
9. IIW Hosting reserves the right to terminate annual maintenance at anytime with written notice to the Client.
1. Negotiation: Parties agree to attempt to resolve any dispute by negotiation between the parties.
2. Arbitration/Mediation:If parties are unable to resolve the dispute by negotiation, either party may start mediation and/or binding arbitration in a forum mutually agreed to by the parties.
3. Litigation: In all other circumstances, the parties specifically consent to the local, state and federal courts located in the state of California. The parties waive any jurisdictional or venue defenses available to them and further consent to service of process by mail.
4. Attorney Fees: The prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its attorneys’ fees and costs in any dispute resolved by binding arbitration or litigation.
1.Modification/Waiver: Modifications to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. Failure by either party to enforce any right or seek to remedy any breach under this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver
of such rights nor shall a waiver by either party of default in one or more instances be construed as constituting a continuing waiver or as a waiver of any other breach.
2.Notices. All notices under this Agreement shall be given in writing either by:
(a) Email, with return confirmation of receipt;
(b) Certified or Registered mail, with return receipt requested. Notice will be effective when received, or in the case of email or fax, on confirmation of receipt.
3.No Assignment. Rights or obligations under this Agreement shall not be transferred, assigned or encumbered without the prior written consent of the other party.
31.Governing Law / Jurisdiction
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the formation of this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement, including any claim based upon an alleged tort, shall be governed by the substantive laws of India. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. Where possible the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be interpreted in such manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law.
This Agreement is the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes all prior understandings and documents relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.